Saturday, October 29, 2011

Six Word Saturday











Today I'm joining in with Show my Face's Six Word Saturday blog hop. Haiku-like you describe your life in six words, no need to explain further.


So here's my first:

Rains started. Inside: termite wings litter, puddles.



Or the second, maybe cheating:

5am, wake pale resentful daughter, orchestra-course-wards.

If you're interested, go to http://www.showmyface.com/ to see the others - or post your own.

10 comments:

  1. Rain and probably snow today!

    Stopping by from 6WS
    Mom on Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd be resentful if you woke me at 5am as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you join in! Interesting first words. LOL Praying you have a blessed 6WS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure I would like the termite wing litter myself, but sometimes rain can be a good thing as long as it is not too much at one time! Just stopped over from 6WS :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're both very good because i can see them, especially the 2nd one, powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh and I love those flamingoes in your header.
    Have a peek at my new art in my etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good Saturday! (Rain and all)

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds wonderful. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all, great to be linking with you ThresholdMum

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment, it is good to hear from you.